Statement of Privacy
§ 1 Information about the Personal Data Collection
(1) The following is to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data shall mean all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) (GDPR) is [name, legal address, e-mail address] (see our output data). [You can contact our data protection officer at [email@example.com] or by our postal address with the addition of "Data Protection Officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, where necessary, your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing thereof if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights concerning us with respect to your personal data:3
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of Personal Data when you Visit our Website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f of the GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information is sent to the location where the cookie is installed (here through us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
◦ - Transient cookies (see b)
◦ - Persistent cookies (see c).
§ 4 Further Functions and Offers on our Website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In certain cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and authorized by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when we offer promotions, drawings, contracts or similar services in conjunction with our partners. You can find out more about this when you provide us with your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection to or Cancellation of the Processing of Your Data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have submitted it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to such processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our legitimate reasons on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objections to advertising using the following contact data: